[ANNOUNCE] eCryptfs v0.1-rc12 Release

Michael Halcrow mike at halcrow.us
Fri Feb 3 17:37:48 MST 2006

On Fri, Feb 03, 2006 at 05:25:46PM -0600, Michael Halcrow wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 30, 2006 at 11:17:07AM -0600, Michael Halcrow wrote:
> > cvs -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/ecryptfs login
> >
> > cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/ecryptfs co \
> >     -P -r testing ecryptfs
>
> Okay, it is no longer just in the ``testing'' branch.

FYI, I have just committed a first pass at Debian build files to the
``testing'' branch. Just so you don't duplicate effort. The one thing
I still need to do is figure out where the post-install script is so I
can put something like this in there (relative prefix paths probably
need fixing up):

mkdir -p /lib/modules/`uname -r`/kernel/fs/ecryptfs
mv -f /ecryptfs.ko /lib/modules/`uname -r`/kernel/fs/ecryptfs/ecryptfs.ko
depmod -a

I also need to put the build dependencies (libgcrypt and keyutils) in
the control file. I'll think about all this next week, unless some
overly-eager soul wishes to do all that on his own prerogative. :-)

Mike
                         Michael A. Halcrow

"In science there are no authorities; at most, there are experts."
 - Carl Sagan