[ANNOUNCE] eCryptfs v0.1-rc12 Release

Jason Holt jason at lunkwill.org
Fri Feb 3 17:25:12 MST 2006

On Fri, 3 Feb 2006, Bryan Sant wrote:

> On 2/3/06, Michael Halcrow <mike at halcrow.us> wrote:
>> Just add salt, and you've got an instant cryptographic filesystem!
>
> Ha!  Geek humor.  I may need an IV after all that salt :-).

These exponents are dangerous.  They should be restrained in a padded block
with trustworthy webs and locked with a private key, and not released without
a signature.

Someone one said "math professors are necessary because it's cheaper than
institutionalizing all of them".  I forwarded it to a math professor, then
realized that's *exactly* what we're doing with them.

 						-J