[ANNOUNCE] eCryptfs v0.1-rc12 Release

Michael Halcrow mike at halcrow.us
Fri Feb 3 16:25:46 MST 2006

On Mon, Jan 30, 2006 at 11:17:07AM -0600, Michael Halcrow wrote:
> cvs -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/ecryptfs login
>
> cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/ecryptfs co \
>     -P -r testing ecryptfs

Okay, it is no longer just in the ``testing'' branch. The new and
improved eCryptfs is mainline; release version 0.1-rc13 is fully
autoconfized and ready for ./configure; make; make install.

http://ecryptfs.sf.net

Just add salt, and you've got an instant cryptographic filesystem!

(No pun intended)

Mike
                         Michael A. Halcrow

"My Love is my Truth, and I will burn in Hell for it."
 - Heloise