Hope none of you use AOL

Ryan Bowman ryanlbowman at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 11:38:17 MST 2006

On 2/3/06, Dennis <devel at muhlesteins.com> wrote:
> Yeah, I agree.  We send lots of email (not spam), and if AOL started
> this, We'd simply tell our customers that they can't get email from us
> at an AOL address.  Stick it in the FAQ, Stick AOL in the trash.

Not everyone has that option.  Of our 350,000 customer email address
the largest single host domain is aol.  It's not as large a percentage
as it was two months ago, and at last check we have around 100,000 bad
(old, expired, etc) address, but it's still a significant part of our
customer base.  Knowing the owner we're not just going to say 'tough
luck' to over 70000 customers because we thing AOL sucks or don't like
the hoops they make us jump through.  The good new is that the
percentage of customers using hotmail or msn is on the rise.