Hope none of you use AOL - and Gmail, hotmail, Yahoo, etc.

Steve smorrey at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 11:15:27 MST 2006

Like all DRM schemes it'll be hacked in short order, Spam will still
get through only now legitimate mail won't.
US Congress Critters will have an investigation, one company or
another will decide that it's a flawed idea and advertise on the
strength that "Hey you get all yer mail, if we think it's spam it goes
into a folder marked that way but at least it got through"
That company will be the next gmail or hotmail (may even be one of them)