Hope none of you use AOL

Steve smorrey at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 08:10:42 MST 2006

Thats Ok, the Spam companies will happily poney up the cash probably
on stolen credit cards.
AOL customers will get disgusted with the amount of spam they recieve
and hopefully wisen up enough to someone who doesn't do this.
Also if enough people are AOL email users, and they cannot get
important emails because AOL wants to charge the sender, there will be
an uproar.
Honestly I don't see HOW Aol even has a customer base anymore.