Hope none of you use AOL

Dan Stovall dbstovall at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 08:06:05 MST 2006

Becuase it looks like the plug list won't be reaching you as I doubt
they are going to pay.

http://www.clickz.com/news/article.php/3581301

I know that spam is a problem, and they are only charging a fraction
of a cent per AOL email address, but this is a disturbing trend.
Between this and the recent comments by AT&T's CEO about charging
Google and Yahoo to let AT&T cutomers reach their websites, I don't
like the look of the future of the internet.  It seems like these
companies are looking for any possible way that they can extort money
from every last possible resource.

Dan

--
I swear Power Point is going to be the downfall of higher education in
western society.