Hope none of you use AOL

Dan Stovall dbstovall at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 08:06:05 MST 2006

Becuase it looks like the plug list won't be reaching you as I doubt
they are going to pay.

I know that spam is a problem, and they are only charging a fraction
of a cent per AOL email address, but this is a disturbing trend.
Between this and the recent comments by AT&T's CEO about charging
Google and Yahoo to let AT&T cutomers reach their websites, I don't
like the look of the future of the internet.  It seems like these
companies are looking for any possible way that they can extort money
from every last possible resource.

I swear Power Point is going to be the downfall of higher education in
western society.