Gregory Hill Gregory_Hill at
Wed Feb 1 08:42:58 MST 2006

Well, Steve Jobs has denied pretty much every new product that has been
leaked for the last few years.  "No, there will never be a video ipod"
(fast forward two weeks) "Announcing the new video ipod"

I wouldn't be surprised if both the Google OS and Google PC come to
fruition, but I wouldn't be surprised if they don't, either.  I guess
I'm just saying I won't be surprised :)