HDTV Antenna

Shane Hathaway shane at hathawaymix.org
Sat Dec 30 21:43:48 MST 2006

Chris Carey wrote:
> What antenna do you use? I'm looking to buy a HDTV antenna

FWIW, my HDTV Wonder came with an indoor antenna similar to the ZHDTV1:

It picks up around 20 digital channels in the area, from 27 miles away
(according to antennaweb), with great clarity most of the time.  Notable
exceptions are channels 2.1, 4.1-4.3, and 13.1; channel 30.1 also has
some troubles, which is a problem for recording Star Trek.  I'm planning
to install an outdoor antenna to fix those holes.