HDTV Antenna

Shane Hathaway shane at hathawaymix.org
Sat Dec 30 21:43:48 MST 2006

Chris Carey wrote:
> What antenna do you use? I'm looking to buy a HDTV antenna

FWIW, my HDTV Wonder came with an indoor antenna similar to the ZHDTV1:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00006FXR9/ref=pd_cp_e_title/105-5663645-5145219

It picks up around 20 digital channels in the area, from 27 miles away
(according to antennaweb), with great clarity most of the time.  Notable
exceptions are channels 2.1, 4.1-4.3, and 13.1; channel 30.1 also has
some troubles, which is a problem for recording Star Trek.  I'm planning
to install an outdoor antenna to fix those holes.

Shane