Geeky Gifts and Other Geek Holiday Stuff

Ryan Simpkins plug at ryansimpkins.com
Fri Dec 29 10:38:00 MST 2006

Hi Everyone,

I don't want to put too much emphasis on 'stuff' since we all probably have consumer
overdose. I am curious, from a discussion standpoint, what geeky gifts were passed
around out there.

Did you get a shiny used PIII 450 to load Linux on? Did you get a new hard drive for
your MythTV install? Did you perhaps give the gift that keeps on giving: Linux?

Interesting in hearing some geeky holiday stories. Did you do anything really
facinating?

I did my geek thing. I made a web site for the fam. And of course, every year, I
become family tech support for all those high-tech gadgets no one can figure out how
to get working.

How about you?

-Ryan