WEP support

Michael L Torrie torriem at chem.byu.edu
Fri Dec 22 15:58:47 MST 2006

On Fri, 2006-12-22 at 13:51 -0700, Steve wrote:
> You have a policy problem by the looks of this part...
>
> "Error: 'An SELinux policy prevents this sender from sending
> this message to this recipient (rejected message had interface
> "com.redhat.named" member "GetForwarders" error name "(unset)"
> destination "com.redhat.named")'."
>
> Since I am not familiar with the NSA's flavor linux (something about a
> government distro wierds me out), I cannot tell you how to fix it.
> But at least now you have a starting point.

Not sure what this has to do with being a government distro...  Pretty
much all the distros except SuSE are standardizing on the SELinux stuff
in the kernel.  It's now getting quite workable.

Check the /var/log/messages file for selinux exceptions.  You can then
use audit2allow on these messages to generate policies that will allow
this to work.  (Thanks to Mike Halcrow who pointed this out some months
back).

Michael