How I cleaned up after a successful ssh attack

Clint Savage herlo1 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 11:37:56 MST 2006

Daniel,

Nice Follow-up.  I enjoyed the read and always appreciate how to do
something when it's resolved.  I find it frustrating when one hundred people
have the problem and one person says "I fixed it" but doesnt give an
explanation.

Thanx for following-up it could be very helpful to so many.

Cheers,

Clint