Software for Starving Students 2007.01 -- RELEASED

Daniel teletautala at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 10:39:19 MST 2006

Have you thought about putting a CD or even just a list of programs
that you would suggest for a linux box?  ie. which multi-media
packages and academic tools of the various avaliable would you
suggest?  With so many options it is hard to know what is best and
what each piece of software is best for.

-Daniel