Open Source Financial Question

Daniel teletautala at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 23:15:08 MST 2006

Thanks Nicholas,

I appreciate the link.  This will be useful in the future, but does
not address the current issue of parsing elements of SEC filings.  I
want to use Net Income, Total Liabilities, etc in ratios and formulas.
 I have not seen anything out there that will help me with that.  I
will eventually want to do something like secinfo.com, but not now.

Thanks again,
-Daniel