EMF Interference?

Jesse Stay jesse at thestays.org
Mon Dec 18 10:35:56 MST 2006

It sounds like it could be.  Try moving your VOIP adapter to a more
shielded location and see if that affects it at all.  If you remove
the VOIP adapter does it go away?  Your experience however reminds me
of my Ham Radio experience - are you sure you don't have an Amateur
Radio Operator living near your house?

Also, is it just the television that beeps?  You could always look
into buying a filter for your cable line, and/or your electrical
input.  You can find those at Radio Shack usually.

Jesse