Increasing Comcast's Internet Speed

Jesse Stay jesse at thestays.org
Mon Dec 18 10:00:57 MST 2006

My blog link was in the post, the first link - I did that so you don't
have to digg it if you don't want to.  I was not intending it to
promote the digg, but rather to disseminate information.  If you don't
want to digg it, then don't.  Shielded cables or non it makes no
difference.  The fact is many routers out there are noisy and degrade
the signal when they are too close to the modem.  For some reason
Comcast thinks this is their fault and won't tell you that as an
option.

Jesse