Increasing Comcast's Internet Speed

Steve smorrey at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 09:56:50 MST 2006

Ok so you increased your speed by moving your equipment apart?
That required a post to the list that points to digg, which then
points right back to your own blog?  Why not just link the blog?

Anyways your issue is caused by noisy equipment, and or you done
something like had your cables routed near one another, or looped in
on themselves etc.

Get better, shielded and shorter, cables.  Shield your equipment better.

If you shorten your cable length and then place a thick book with a
piece aluminum foil in the middle in between each component (modem,
router, computer) you would have likely achieved an even better
effect.

However, personally I would have just uncapped my modem.

Regards,