Grelying and automatic forwarding

Dave Smith dave at thesmithfam.org
Tue Dec 12 07:52:16 MST 2006

I setup postgrey last week and it has clobbered mountains of spam. I am
very happy with it. However, I have one problem. I have several old
email addresses on servers I don't control (byu.net, cs.byu.edu, for
example), that I have setup to forward to my current email address
(thesmithfam.org). However, they also forward spam. This is a problem
that greylisting can't solve. Any ideas? I guess I could go with
SpamAssasin, but I had hoped to avoid that because I don't want to spend
time training it.

--Dave