macbook trouble

Christer Edwards christer.edwards at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 10:45:57 MST 2006

This is a shoutout to all of you mac users out there.  Everyone else can
safely disregard this message.

I convinced a co-worker to buy a macbook instead of a new PC and,
somehow, he has managed to have it crash during his second day of use.

The issue now is that anything over 256 colors has a very garbled
display--looks like 8bit color (really crappy) and doesn't display
correctly.

Can any of you offer options on fixing this?  Normally I'd do a good 'ol
xserver-xorg reconfigure, but on a mac I'm a little more of a newb.

Thanks guys
--
Christer Edwards
christer.edwards at gmail.com