BIOS assisted raid

Brian Hawkins brianhks at activeclickweb.com
Tue Dec 5 12:22:45 MST 2006

That is what I was thinking.  The system seemed to be faster the first
time I had it setup.  From my searching it looks like the ULI controller
on my mother board is not supported and it probably will not give me
that big of a performance boost anyway.

Would it be a good idea to put the swap on the LVM?

Brian