Go to the Source

Jesse Stay jessestay at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 19:47:32 MDT 2006

Heh - yeah.  All I know is that several Doctors told me I'd have it
for life and gave me medicin to deal with it, while a chiropractor
(yes, a chiropractor - they don't all just do backs) had faith that I
could be healed and actually worked to help me be cured of my Acid
Reflux.  Be it the placebo affect or not, the techniques she used
cured me of my Acid Reflux - I have not had an episode since my
several visits of her, and have saved hundreds of dollars in medical
costs because of it.

That said, as Scott was saying, DO's are very reputable, have the
schooling, and can prescribe medicine just like a regular Doctor.  My
Aunt who is a DO even specializes in homeopathic remedies while she is
not afraid to prescribe medicine.  She has cured many people of
depression, back problems, tendonitis, and a whole slew of other
ailments that other Doctors said couldn't be healed, all by using the
body's natural methods of healing.  If you have skepticism towards a
Chiropractor I highly suggest a DO.

Jesse