Go to the Source

Hans Fugal hans at fugal.net
Thu Aug 31 19:28:26 MDT 2006

On Thu, 31 Aug 2006 at 16:35 -0600, Daniel C. wrote:
> On 8/31/06, Dr. Scott S. Jones <scott at fyrenice.com> wrote:
> >Chiropractic is a threat to the AMA and medical establishment, because it's
> >something beyond their control and thus ability to profit from it.
>
> Number Two on the Signs of Bogus Science list: "The discoverer says
> that a powerful establishment is trying to suppress his or her work."

Oh, like Galileo, Socrates, and stem cell research. Glad you cleared
that up for us.

I have several chiropractor friends, all of whom I consider to be
honest, intelligent, well-educated, and rational. The onus is on you if
you'd like me to believe that they're lying or deceived. So far you've
succeeded in convincing me that you don't like chiropractic practice.

--
Hans Fugal ; http://hans.fugal.net

    -- Johann Sebastian Bach