Posture and 'ergo'ness (Was: Re: Hand Pain)

Charles M. Wood charles.m.wood at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 15:39:09 MDT 2006

I'm not sure I agree. When I'm intent on something, I crane my neck to
see/be involved whether I need to or not. I do this while reading books or
reading my computer screen. It has nothing to do with my ability to read the
screen, but rather the intensity with which I'm involved. It accounts for
most of my upper back and neck pain and is something I'm trying to correct.

How do you manage the reboot of your nervous system?

Chuck