Go to the Source

Bradley Dorner bddorner at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 31 11:04:08 MDT 2006

I agree, Go to the Source. I looked at both sites that
you referenced in the email. You haven't found the
source yet. Biased is the first word that cames to
mind. Dangerous, to some extent, is another. Dangerous
in that bad information is as dangerous as no
information. Having received acupunture, and
chiropratic care for various health issues. I can
recommend those highly. Do you need to take care in
selecting proper Doctors, and yes that is the correct
term for practitioners of those fields, yes. Just as
it is for MD's. I have had more problems with MD's
then with other practitioners.

I could list off several instances where I have been
able to avoid surgery and the advice "take two asprin
and call me if it gets worse" both of which were
recommendations from MD's. My favorite one is when I
went back to an MD and he asked me what I did to get
rid of a "rest of your life" type problem. He didn't
believe me when I told him, but I was no longer ill so
he couldn't argue with me.

The long and the short.
1) DON'T believe everything you read on the internet
2) It's your life, your health, don't go in stupid to
ANY doctor.

BTW, Chiroprators were invited to join the AMA a
little over 20 years ago. They refused for various
reasons.

Brad