Hand Pain

Brad Midgley bmidgley at xmission.com
Thu Aug 31 01:35:56 MDT 2006

Joseph

> I've been using my mouse left-handed for about 6 to 7 years now

heh. I'm not the only right-handed left-mouser.

When you start having pain, you have to suspect *everything*. The
equipment you're using, those wrist rests*, your habits (type less, take
breaks, improve posture)

i also gave up video games around the time i started having real pain.
typing is my livelihood so they had to go. did i mention that i mostly
ignore the shift key in informal messaging? :)

* your wrists or palms shouldn't be touching anything at all when you
type... anything that increases friction inside your hands/arms is big
trouble

brad