date validater

Joe Crown joecr at linuxmail.org
Wed Aug 30 20:47:27 MDT 2006

Well as I promised I will now post my JavaScript.  It is in the CVS of
the following project over at source forge.  I haven't made a package
yet as I haven't had the time or more importantly the knowledge of how
to do it.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/datevalidator

If anyone will point me in the right direction of making a package I
will post it when I get a chance.  I have tried doing a google search,
but I guess I just was using the wrong terms in my search.

One last note I have it licensed under GPL Version 2 only.  I specified
that version & to my knowledge in the USA the intent of the author of a
program determines the license which in this case is the GPL version 2.

--

American Family Association & 30+ Other Groups Call for Boycott of Ford
Motor Company

The Electronic Frontier Foundation is highlighting three sets of bad
laws going through Congress right now.
http://www.eff.org/corrupt

Don't pay malware vendors - boycott Sony & Symantec