Hand Pain

Dr. Scott S. Jones drjones at xmission.com
Wed Aug 30 17:56:23 MDT 2006

Corey Edwards wrote:

>On Wed, 2006-08-30 at 12:57 -0700, Jeffrey Moss wrote:
>

>>Does anybody else get pain in the fingers? What caused it and
>>what'd you do about it? I went to a doctor last year for debilitating
>>pain in my hands (mostly my right index finger), he said it was
>>tendonitis and gave me steroids, which helped me recover but this pain
>>in my index finger never went away. I've been thinking it's either a
>>pinched nerve or permanant tendon damage or something. Any thoughts?
>>

>Have you tried resetting your nervous system? There are still a few bugs
>in Brain 1.0 and occasionally a hard reset it necessary. The developer
>assures me it'll be fixed in 2.0.
>
>You might also try swapping another hand onto your arm and see if the
>same thing happens with that one. That would tell you it's the hand and
>not the arm. How old are you? It might still be covered under warranty.
>
>Tongue-in-cheek, I know. But have you ever considered how useless
>computer troubleshooting skills often are in other realms. I cringe at
>the thought of being a doctor where there's no way to say "this one's
>fried, go get another".

Despite that tongue lodged firmly in your cheek, you hit the nail on the
head with Jeffrey's trouble. It is likely the nervous system that needs
resetting.

Whether it's a hard or soft reset is up to Jeffrey and the Chiropractor
who resets his wrist and hand. Give Chiropractic a shot at it, Jeffrey!

Dr. Jones
Sandy Chiropractic