Hand Pain

Corey Edwards tensai at zmonkey.org
Wed Aug 30 14:23:58 MDT 2006

On Wed, 2006-08-30 at 12:57 -0700, Jeffrey Moss wrote:
> Does anybody else get pain in the fingers? What caused it and
> what'd you do about it? I went to a doctor last year for debilitating
> pain in my hands (mostly my right index finger), he said it was
> tendonitis and gave me steroids, which helped me recover but this pain
> in my index finger never went away. I've been thinking it's either a
> pinched nerve or permanant tendon damage or something. Any thoughts?

Have you tried resetting your nervous system? There are still a few bugs
in Brain 1.0 and occasionally a hard reset it necessary. The developer
assures me it'll be fixed in 2.0.

You might also try swapping another hand onto your arm and see if the
same thing happens with that one. That would tell you it's the hand and
not the arm. How old are you? It might still be covered under warranty.

Tongue-in-cheek, I know. But have you ever considered how useless
computer troubleshooting skills often are in other realms. I cringe at
the thought of being a doctor where there's no way to say "this one's
fried, go get another".

Corey