Hand Pain

Sterling Jacobson sterling at ilc-it.net
Wed Aug 30 14:07:24 MDT 2006

I had pain in my right hand/wrist that was tendonitis.

For about a month I did everything possible to avoid the pain by holding it in the most comfortable position and not letting my wrist/arm rest on anything. That and Ibuprofen.

Eventually the pain went away and I rarely ever get it anymore.

But if you are still having consistent pain I would go to the doctor for sure.