Getting a fair deal?

Wade Preston Shearer lists at wadeshearer.com
Wed Aug 30 11:18:27 MDT 2006

> So, yeah, Macs may be great and all, but the attitude of their sheep
> fans is kind of off-putting.  I'll stick to paying way less for way
> more.

I think that it's pretty weak that you have based your opinions
solely off of the opinions of others. How does the actions and/or
attitudes of certain vocal fanboys have anything to do with the
actual quality or appeal of Apple's products?

> And anyone who complains about Microsoft's monopolistic tactics
> should take a close look at how Apple does business.  They'd be
> just as
> bad if they had that market share.  They already ripped off
> Konfabulator
> and put several of their developers out of business by integrating any
> good idea that any Mac developer came up with into the OS or bundled
> software.  I think they're going after Virtualization next.  I hope
> that
> new startup realizes that their days are numbered.

How is that monopolistic? They took a great idea and maid their own
version of it. I'm not suggesting that it doesn't suck for the little
man, but it is not unethical. It's a dog-eat-dog world out there in
the world of competition. If Konfabulator's is better, people will
use it over Dashboard. If it's not, they won't.