Getting a fair deal?

Steve smorrey at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 11:16:07 MDT 2006

Ok umm...
Let me try to rephrase.
I have only a little less than $800 for the laptop.
New or Used is irrelevant.
Macs are not at all likely, due to the fact that I'm programming a
Linux gaming client, however a cheap Mac I could dual boot is a
deffinite option.
Also I'm not wanting to buy something like a laptop online.  Unless I
can go into a local store and pick it up.  This is due to time
constraints (I'm impatient), as well as fear of scams (ebay? Uhh no
thanks).
Anyways guys thanks for the Laptops Unlimited link thats that exactly
the type of place I'm looking for, a nice local shop where I can get
what I need and talk to a person.
If anyone else has a reputable local favorite shop I'ld be interested
to hear it.
Again thanks,
Regards