Media players crash on HTPC

Carl Youngblood carl at
Wed Aug 30 10:28:36 MDT 2006

My HD reception is great.  I have a good antenna installed on my roof.
 By the way, if you want to be able to record encrypted HD programs
from a cable-type provider, the best and only option I know of is, which sells modified satellite set-top boxes,
which give you a direct firewire connection to the decrypted MPEG