Getting a fair deal?

Gary Thornock gthornock at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 30 10:26:14 MDT 2006

--- Stuart Jansen <sjansen at buscaluz.org> wrote:
> On Wed, 2006-08-30 at 08:17 -0600, Steve wrote:
>> I have been looking all over for a good quality laptop that's
>> affordable i.e < $800 and am coming up a little short.
>
> I splurged on my last laptop purchase and ever since then I've
> been glad I did. Maintaining multiple computers is too much
> work, even if you try to use as many net apps as possible. My
> laptop quickly became my primary computer, then my only
> computer.

I couldn't agree more.

I bought my first laptop in 2000.  At the time it seemed like a
lot of money, but it quickly became my primary and then my only
computer, and it lasted in that capacity until I bought my
Powerbook in 2005.

- Gary

PGP Key ID: 071B173D
Fingerprint: ED30 B048 6833 56B4 28C0 CE52 F12B 884A 071B 173D