wireless router for sale

Stephen Ward sjward at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 10:08:36 MDT 2006

Folks,

I have a Linksys wireless router that I'm no longer using.  Perhaps one of
you would like it?  The product name on the box is "BEFW11S4 ver. 2".
Here's the link to it on linksys.com:

http://www.linksys.com/servlet/Satellite?c=L_Product_C2&childpagename=US%2FLayout&cid=1115416826220&packedargs=site%3DUS&pagename=Linksys%2FCommon%2FVisitorWrapper

A search on amazon.com reveals the lowest used price on this at $30.  I'll
be offering it at $20 (OBO of course).  Anyone interested can contact me off
list.  I live in Lehi and I work in Orem.  You can pick it up from me in
person from either of those places if you warn me in advance that you are
coming.

I have the original box, CD (probably Windows stuff), and of course the
power adapter--everything you need!  It works splendidly.  Oh, and it has a
bit of dust on it. :)

Cheers,
Stephen

--