Getting a fair deal?

Grant Shipley gshipley at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 09:48:42 MDT 2006

Thread hijack.

On 8/30/06, Jonathan Duncan <jonathan at jkdwebmagic.com> wrote:
> I love my MacBook Pro!  It is awesome.  However, like the MacBook that
> Jeff mentioned, it does not fit in your budget.

I have wondered over the last year or so why so many in the open
source world consider OS-X an okay choice of operating system but are
still anti-windows.  Lets not forget that OS-X is not free.

Granted, the posts could have been talking about the hardware and not
the OS but one equates statements about how awesome macs are to the
software (most of the time).

--
Grant