Getting a fair deal?

Jonathan Duncan jonathan at jkdwebmagic.com
Wed Aug 30 09:12:20 MDT 2006

I love my MacBook Pro!  It is awesome.  However, like the MacBook that
Jeff mentioned, it does not fit in your budget.

You could try eBay, or Computer Recyclers, Dell Refurbished section, PC
Club.  You can even check the Apple Refurbished section, they usually have
computers that are cheaper.

Jonathan