Getting a fair deal?

Jeff Nyman Jeff.Nyman at caselle.com
Wed Aug 30 08:33:36 MDT 2006

Well my son just got a macbook. He saved all summer for a car and one day
decided to get the notebook instead. I think the free ipod had a lot to do
with it. It is the most awesome piece of equipment I've ever seen. It blows
me away every time I play with it. It doesn't quite meet your price point.
it was $1049 with the education discount, but I thought it would be worth
mentioning. It's light, the battery lasts forever so it would be great for
long bus rides. And besides it just looks cool :)