Media players crash on HTPC

Carl Youngblood carl at youngbloods.org
Sat Aug 26 15:58:24 MDT 2006

Update: after removing one of the pchdtv cards and the wintv 401 card
I'm still experiencing the same lock ups.  So I think the lockups are
probably not due to a conflict between cards, but rather some problem
in the pchdtv driver or something.

Has anybody here gotten one of these pchdtv cards working?

Thanks,
Carl