Looking for a programmer

Jonathan Duncan jonathan at jkdwebmagic.com
Thu Aug 24 14:44:27 MDT 2006

On Thu, 24 Aug 2006, Alan Young wrote:

> Jonathan Duncan wrote:
>> to capture the screen of the presenter of the web conference.  We want
>> to be able to capture live what is going on on the desktop of the
>> presenter and then channel that into our web conferencing tool so that
>> conference attendees can see the presenter's desktop and what he is doing.
>
> Why not use or modify VNC?  That should be a fairly minimal
> customization and you automatically have support for everything VNC runs on.

Your idea has merit.  However, I personally have no idea how to go about
plugging that into our appliation.  That is one reason why I am here
looking for a programmer.  But you have given me the idea to perhaps scout
around in the VNC communities for a freelancer with the "skillz" I am
looking for.

Thanks,
Jonathan