dspam and mysql

Michael L Torrie torriem at chem.byu.edu
Wed Aug 23 16:45:36 MDT 2006

On Wed, 2006-08-23 at 16:34 -0600, Ryan Simpkins wrote:
> Yeah, I think it uses suexec to call the binaries that call the SQL. (/me hears the
> jeers.) Have you checked to see if there is any ouput in /var/log/httpd/suexec.log
> that might be helpful?

For future reference, the problem was that the webui needed to be told
to not autoconfigure, force large_scale and domain_scale, and also tell
the webui to use preferences_extension.  I don't know why my dspam
install was configured to use these settings (which are okay for my
setup), but they weren't the defaults.

It's now mostly working.  So I'm happy.  Just a few minor implementation
details to iron out.  Thanks for the comments, Ryan.  It helped me know
some things to search for.