Help on new distro choices?

Steve smorrey at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 16:24:54 MDT 2006

This has all been great, but what about the newer distro's has anyone
given them a shot yet?  Fedora, SuSE, Gentoo, Ubuntu/Debian and
friends, I've already played with all of them in times past, but with
the recent explosion of distros I thought it might be time to try
something completely new.
Any ideas?