ubuntu x windows crash

Russel Caldwell caldr704 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 12:11:07 MDT 2006

Hi,
X windows on my laptop failed yesterday. I was wondering if anybody could
help me mount my usb drive from the shell so I can retrieve some
information. Most of my files are backed up but there is still some
information I'd like to retrieve. I've done a internet search but haven't
found anything that is too helpful. If anybody thinks they can help me get X
going again that would be even better. I'm not quite sure why it failed, but
I think I did an X update just before that.

Thanks.
Russ