High Level Perl Jobs

Daniel Handy dhandy at bluehost.com
Tue Aug 22 10:02:28 MDT 2006

Bluehost.com is one of the fastest growing web hosting companies in the
world right now. We are currently looking for 1-2 Senior Perl Developers to
assist with our growth and work on new exciting projects such as a new
registrar system and developing a new Bluehost VPS platform.  Qualifying
candidates will possess the skills listed below.

1) At least 3 years experience as a Perl Developer
2) Must be knowledgeable with Linux and basic system administration
3) Must be competent developing web applications and system utilities
4) Must be able to create Perl Modules
5) Must be competent with object oriented Perl
6) Must be able to stay on task and accomplish tasks in a timely manner

If you feel you meet the above requirements we would love to talk with you
and set up an interview. You can email your  resume to dhandy at bluehost.com,
or call 801-765-9400 Ext. 175.

Daniel Handy

General Manager