Job Posting: American Fork (mozy.com)
uug_emetge at accident-prone.com
Tue Aug 8 15:23:21 MDT 2006
Linux experience isn't a must, but would be very nice (hence the post here).
Reply to: supportjob at mozy.com
Berkeley Data Systems, Inc. (Mozy.com) is looking for a technical
customer support specialist.
$34K + full 100% paid health benefits and stock options
The ideal candidate will have:
- general Microsoft Windows administration expertise
- general technical trouble-shooting skills
- basic programming experience in various scripting languages
- a friendly, patient disposition
- a strong technical intuition
Please email your resume and a brief paragraph describing why you are
interested in this position to supportjob at mozy.com
Founded in 2005, Berkeley Data Systems is a software company focused on
making simple things simple and complex things possible. Berkeley Data
Systems is venture funded by Wasatch Partners, Tim Draper and Drew Major
and is located in American Fork, Utah.
More information about the PLUG