Contract work offer - building Linux live CDs

Derek Davis derek.davis at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 12:17:27 MDT 2006

At my company, we make a product that runs on a Linux live CD.  We are
looking for someone with experience getting Linux working on different
hardware, meaning different hard drives, architectures, etc., to help
us get some more product support built in.  Programming experience
isn't important, just Linux setup experience.

This would be a contract position working with hardware in our office,
so you would need to be local to Orem.  Right now we have two specific
jobs, but there would likely be more in the future if this worked out.
 We are planning initially on getting our live CD detecting a certain
type of fiber drive, and a new live CD working on SPARC machines.  The
pay would be $15 per hour, depending on experience.

If you are interested or if you have questions, feel free to contact
me at derek.davis at whitecanyon.com.

Derek M Davis                                derek.davis at whitecanyon.com