Spam filter training using IMAP

Stuart Jansen sjansen at
Wed Aug 2 18:53:20 MDT 2006

On Wed, 2006-08-02 at 18:44 -0600, Shane Hathaway wrote:
> Before I go off and do this, has anyone else tried the same thing?  Was
> it effective and easy to use?

I could swear I'd seen tutorials on how to sent that up, and knew at
least one person who had done it. Now if only I could remember where and

As long as I'm sharing possibly false memories, might as well tell you I
think it worked well...

Stuart Jansen              e-mail/jabber: sjansen at
                           google talk:   stuart.jansen at

the results." -- Winston Churchill