[Slightly OT] Technical sales job @ Iodynamics
fozz at iodynamics.com
Thu Apr 27 23:12:48 MDT 2006
Hey guys, it's an Iodynamics job opening!
Unfortunately, it's not for a programmer/technician, but watch for one of
those in a couple months.
This one is for a technical sales person. We are really anxious to get this
filled fast - no later than June 1 - so if you know anyone that fits the
bill, let them in on it.
Here's the job description:
Iodynamics (iodynamics.com), a growing IT and web services company based in
the Salt Lake Valley, seeks an outsides sales representative. Join the
friendly staff of Iodynamics and earn an excellent salary plus commission.
- Sell the firm's products and services, which include IT support services,
web design, programming, and server management.
- Prospect and pursue new leads.
- Work with existing clients to find new work and leads.
- Assist the firm in developing and maintaining marketing material and copy.
- Assist in developing the firm's overall sales and marketing strategy.
- Excellent, negotiable base salary (will be based on experience).
- High potential for commissions.
- Insurance benefits (after 90 days with firm).
- Lots of opportunity for success and growth with a relatively new and
- College degree in business-related field or equivalent experience in
IT-related sales and marketing (pre-existing business contacts along
Wasatch Front is a plus).
- Strong computer and Internet skills (high degree of proficiency is a
- Familiarity with the products and services of the IT industry (knowledge
of Open Source software and/or the Linux operating system is a big plus).
- Business-like, professional appearance and personality.
- Ability to communicate well verbally and in writing.
- Must be able to operate throughout Cache, Weber, Davis, Salt Lake, and Utah
counties for 40-hour work weeks.
- Send resume in text, HTML or PDF format to: iojobs at iodynamics.com.
fozz at iodynamics.com is Doran L. Barton, president/CTO, Iodynamics LLC
Iodynamics: IT and Web services by Linux/Open Source specialists
"Have a happy new year -- or else you'll be sorry!"
-- Seen with January on calendar for Japanese trading company
More information about the PLUG