Job Opportunity: Technical Support Engineer

Josh Coates jcoates at
Mon Apr 24 11:53:18 MDT 2006

hi plug people.

just another job post.  thanks for reading.

*Technical Support Engineer*

Company: Berkeley Data Systems, Inc.
Location: American Fork, UT

Help us save the world at!

This job requires initiative, patience and a willingness to learn.  It will
definitely be a challenge, but we've got a great team and it's a great
career opportunity.

Note: this is a solo job - you won't be working in some cube-farm with
hundreds of other support folks - it's pretty much just you working with the
software engineering team.

The support is exclusively email support - no phone interactions with
customers required, but you've got be a genuinely nice person that actually
likes people - for real.  Terse, arrogant and/or krusty people need not
apply.  (Though, if you are one of those people, it's not that we don't hire
people like that, it's just that it's not okay for this particular

Any experience with the following is not required, but it's considered a big
plus if you have even a cursory understanding of one or more of the

VC++ (Visual Studios)
French, Dutch, Portuguese language experience helpful.

Full benefits - compensation negotiable, DOE.

If you think this is something you are up for, send your resume, and a brief
email describing your qualifications and why you are interested in the

jobs at