CentOS 4.3 spam filtering

Blake B. shadoi at nanovoid.com
Wed Apr 19 12:28:02 MDT 2006

On Apr 19, 2006, at 10:46 AM, Doran L. Barton wrote:

> This will most likely tell you there are a few things you need to
> install before MIMEDefang can be built. Those can either be 'yum
> install'ed, installed via CPAN, or you can do what I do: cpan2rpm.

cpan2rpm is great but unfortunately it names the RPMs differently
than most packages from other repositories so you end up having to
either force installs or juggle packages.  I'd stick with what's in
DAG / rpm.bone.net.  They're all built with the same dependency tree
(or as close as you can hope to find in the RedHat multiverse.)

-Blake