Mysql Naming Convention

Jonathan Ellis jonathan at
Wed Apr 19 09:40:10 MDT 2006

On Wed, 19 Apr 2006 09:26:30 -0600, "Gregory Hill"
<Gregory_Hill at> said:
> This has to be the worst example I've ever seen to back up any argument,
> of any kind.
> XML is a markup language.  I would never consider storing data in a
> markup language.

That's so confused I don't know where to start...

Look, think of something you *would* use XML for.  What is it you're
marking up?  Could you replace all your "content" with zeros and still
have it solve your problem?  If not, your content is a form of data.